Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone X 256GB Pre Order Update

mikeerhymes
4: Newbie

Out of interest what are everyone's expected delivery dates for the 256GB X?

I completed my online upgrade this morning with confirmation email delivered 08:00, I have an estimated delivery of 18th November.

Has anyone got an earlier delivery date? What time did you get your order processed?

Cheers!

27 REPLIES 27

brownbear
8: Helper
8: Helper

Order was confirmed around 8.13am - To be delivered from 3rd Nov it says.

I first tried to order it with O2, but their payment system wouldn't go through. I was intruiged by their Flexi-Data plans that they now offer. 

However no matter how many times I leave Vodafone... I always come back :Smiling:

I ordered Apple iPhone X 256GB silver estimated date 25th Novemebr

I ordered 256 GB Silver at 08:29 am. When i was placing the order it’s said that will be delivered on 3rd. When I tried to track it (which was after 5pm) It’s said Delevery Date is 10th.  So to the weird part now 😂 After I place my order I called Vodafone around 2pm to ask about est delivery dates. The Representative said. The phone is at the wearhouse on 29th will be picked up by the delivery company (which I think is DPD) they will deliver you item on 3rd. So question is who should I believe the website or the Customer Services. 

Not quite sure on this. When i track online it says 25th November but on the website if you order now it says delviery 1-2 weeks

The facts are that they are going to be many disappointed customers. Most  expecting to get there phone next Friday are going to be let down . Clearly there is much more demand than stock. I ordered on the phone at 8.20 yesterday, honestly would be happy if I received it in November. The Vodaphone website can be ignored we know this from past iPhone releases. Also the tracker is normally wrong as it will just keep moving back when out of stock. The only way is to wait. There is no point keep ringing voda as they can’t get any more stock from Apple than they have and we also know that in all truth they have no clue where you are in the cue. I would how ever be Intrested to know when you ordered and what you ordered and when you received your handset as this generally gives a rough indication of when you should receive yours! I for one can’t wait for the hundreads or crying people on the forum on Friday. 😂

"I would how ever be Intrested to know when you ordered and what you ordered and when you received your handset as this generally gives a rough indication of when you should receive yours! "

Well said, yes me too!

This will just be another repeat of last years antics. Called 9am yesterday, they didn’t place the order (as I found out today when trying to get order number). So now I have to join the back of the queue. But the team on the phone promising they can do a “workaround” so I get it next Friday... let’s see what happens but I 99% doubt that.

Very disappointed again. I think they promised everyone on the phone yesterday that it will be delivered next Friday, no mention that it MAY change. Misleading sales.

What was the reason they didn’t place the order? I phoned at 8. Was through at 8.15 ordered with no problems. But yes if ur order didn’t go through you wil certainly be at the back of the cue the Work round is a way to get you off the phone and not a real thing as we found out over the past few years.

Of course the workaround is a lie.

Apparently there was a technical problem on my account which they had to fix first. Got the order number 10 minutes ago on email so assuming it has only just gone through today!!!!!!

Very disappointed with Vodafone, especially when you look at the pricing plans compared to EE.