main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

indicator icons

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

This last week I've had a Software Update, now I have an icon that is a white square with a capital N inside the square, this N is also broken on the diagonal line of the N.

What does this icon mean?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi thats the NFC indicator, it should be fairly easy to turn it off, on my sony its in the shortcut bar dragged down from the top of the screen.

if not there look in settings, then somewhere in connectivity area, mines in "more"

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Hi thats the NFC indicator, it should be fairly easy to turn it off, on my sony its in the shortcut bar dragged down from the top of the screen.

if not there look in settings, then somewhere in connectivity area, mines in "more"

View more options