cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Can you send the info on this deal please so that I can pre-order...thanks

Hi nrweston

Welcome to the eForum :Laughing_Face: it is always good to see new faces on here.

If you can reply back to the email that I have I have just sent, we can then let you know all of the offers for the iPad 2.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

hey im intrested in what deal you can do an ipad 2 for me .. could you please email me ? cheers shane

Hi shanehoggatt

Welcome to the eForum :Laughing_Face: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I have just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that, we can then look at what offers are available for you.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

I would like to know more about this offer, I am a three customer, paying 53 a month, I would like to go back to vodaphone but have a year left on contract.

Hi everou

I am sure this is about having 3 contracts already with Vodafone, but I can see what offers we have available for you, I have therefore just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information, we can then go through this together.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

I haven't heard about this.. I have 3 contracts on my account. 2 are phones at 35 and 40 a month, and one is a dongle at 15 a month which coincidentally is due an upgrade. Would I qualify?

Regards,

Danny

Out of interest is the £30 per month inc or ex VAT? My month rental is £29 and a few pence ex VAT

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dmorrissey,

It's been quite a popular promotion! It sounds like you do indeed qualify if this is a consumer account. I've sent an email for you to respond to should you wish to take advantage of the offer :Winking_smiley:

jwoodley - the £30 is VAT inclusive so if you're on a plan of £35 you too qualify! I've popped an email down to you too if you're interested :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Web Relations Team

Just got of the phone with customer cervises and they seem to know nothing about the offer.

Can i get contacted by someone from online team about the iPad.

Thanks