Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

video streaming/buffering

cjakamartin11
3: Seeker

How to fix video streaming/ buffering all the time on my Vodafone smart 4. This never happened on my old lg e400. Yet this phone is newer. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

Is it one website in particular that's causing the problem or is it happening across several including mainstream sites like YouTube? Vodafone would need to understand if it's related to the network or a website in particular.

• Also, it's worth checking if there are any network problems in your area via the online status checker, here.
  • If there are no network problems I'd look at the possibility of getting a new SIM card (if the current one is old). It's a small change but sometimes it can help if you're using a much older SIM. You can get a swap arranged quickly in a Vodafone retail store
  • Beyond that it's worth having the phone checked out by a member of Vodafone's retail team to see if needs to be sent off for repair.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

redpages

Is it one website in particular that's causing the problem or is it happening across several including mainstream sites like YouTube? Vodafone would need to understand if it's related to the network or a website in particular.

• Also, it's worth checking if there are any network problems in your area via the online status checker, here.
  • If there are no network problems I'd look at the possibility of getting a new SIM card (if the current one is old). It's a small change but sometimes it can help if you're using a much older SIM. You can get a swap arranged quickly in a Vodafone retail store
  • Beyond that it's worth having the phone checked out by a member of Vodafone's retail team to see if needs to be sent off for repair.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

cjakamartin11
Took it to the shop still have the same problem. Just one website now. It stops and starts and resets the video

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @cjakamartin11 ,

Have the store arranged for it to be sent in for repair, swapped your SIM or checked for any local issues as @redpages suggested?

Thanks,

Ben