Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moving home - Annoyed!

RDC1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just tried calling your service line. I received the usual computer generated walk through. When I eventually made it to the correct team I was told their Christmas opening hours and then hung up. 

Your online chat team were not helpful either.

What a shambles.

Can anybody on here provide me with any assistance?

10 REPLIES 10

fabyon
4: Newbie

I found this info on their support page:
https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Vodafone-products-and-services/Broadband/Moving-Home/1082138372/I-m-m...

There's a link to click at the bottom of the article with numbers to call them, probably one of those numbers are a direct one. Moderators will just private message you and then ask you to ring the very same numbers me think. I would just take a deep breath and try to ring again but do check where you're moving to if they can offer you broadband in using those links in that article. Good Luck with your move.

Thanks for your time in replying. Unfortunately that was the number I tried.

Found this web page on a different website I don't know how current it is as it's dated 2016, there's a complaint number listed there and also an HQ address if you get no joy. 

https://customerservicecontactnumber.co.uk/vodafone/

Complaint Dept according to that page :
Customer Relations Manager
Vodafone Limited
The Connection
Newbury
Berkshire
RG14 2FN

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

That's strange @RDC1 🤔 I'm sorry that we've not been able to advise you about moving your broadband to your new home.

We'll be more than happy to forward your query to our Broadband team and help to get this resolved for you 😊

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly. 

I've still heard nothing! I've tried the phone number again to no help!

TJ

Did you complete the form included in the private message I sent to you @RDC1? If so we'll have sent you out a reference number - it'll look something like this [#1234567].

Please confirm this back to us and we'll be happy to chase your query up for you 😊

@RDC1 apologies for jumping into your thread but I've just had exactly the same problem when trying to call the moves department.

I've twice tried to call from 191 and then spoke to an operative via webchat who gave me a different number 0808 003 4515 but it seems to go through to exactly the same automated calling system which after telling me the opening hours (that I'm calling during) hangs up on me. I'd like to keep using Vodafone as my broadband provider but the system isn't making it easy to do so.

As we'll need access to your account to look into your home move issue @Danny_boy_1234, please contact us using the by following the instructions in this private message.

Mark, thank you for the reply. I think I've sorted it now, I ended up just dialing through to the normal broadband team by saying I had a fault and they were able to dial through to the moves team for me. They suggested the IVR may have an issue and if I needed to get in contact again I should say that I was planning to cancel the contract as those requests go through to the same team who deal with moves. I've not tried this yet but maybe it'll help someone else if they're trying to do the same thing.