Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Neighbours fibre line is registered at both my address and their address

Akdavis
2: Seeker

Hi, I've been trying to get my broadband setup with Vodafone for almost 2 months now.

When I initially ordered the fibre 500 package, vodafone put the order through as a working line takeover. We had an openreach engineer come out to install the ONT on the working line however, the openreach engineer discovered that the working line was actually going to my neigbours house so they were unable to install the ONT as we don't have a fibre line installed. 

I then explained this to Vodafone and asked them to raise the order for a new line installation, Vodafone said they couldn't do this on their system as the option for a new line was greyed out when placing the order. One of the Vodafone agents discovered that the reference for the fibre line on their system for my address was the same for my neighbours.

I believe it might be openreach that have the fibre line registered at both addresses preventing us ordering a new fibre line.

I've been back and forth for so many hours and passed around customer service agents countless times and they have been nothing short of useless.

How do I get this sorted as I'm unable to contact openreach as they say to go through your service provider which is impossible with Vodafone?

1 REPLY 1

Akdavis

I found a solution! Cancelled broadband with Vodafone and signed up with Sky instead and they are now actually sorting the issue