cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Round and round in circles with customer service advisors.

nobby1971
3: Seeker

I am due to have my FTTP installed next Wednesday and had some queries regarding it.   Despite being on a call for nearly 90 minutes, I received no answers at all.   I also found out someone has changed the main account holder to my partner (who has a phone on my account), I have not authorised this.   Is it possible to receive a call from someone in the UK because clearly there is a language barrier and there are unauthorised changes on my account.   Plus I do actually want to discuss the install.   So frustrated. 

Paul

13 REPLIES 13

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@nobby1971  Hi, you're asking two questions and you'll likely have to contact VF twice! Here are the contact details/links.

Account related
https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/About-the-Community/Contact-us-about-account-related-queries/m-p/273...

Order related
Use live chat https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/ , or call 08080 034 515.

Appreciate the response,  they are however both connected.   Thanks again. 

Cynric

@nobby1971 Hope it gets sorted.

ryancfc8

Be Careful, If you ask the overseas call centre to speak to somebody in the uk then a flag gets added to your account.

Jayach

@ryancfc8 wrote:

Be Careful, If you ask the overseas call centre to speak to somebody in the uk then a flag gets added to your account.

Do you have proof of that, and what difference would it make if it is added?

Cynric

@ryancfc8 Really? Do you have an issue with the offshore desk?

Oh well, try 08080 034 515 assuming that it doesn't redirect elsewhere. 

well the fact is that they lie and you end up going round in circles like I have for the past week

Cynric

@ryancfc8 Do try to be careful with your assertions. It may be better to say that they made an error or misunderstood your explanation of the problem you are experiencing. Put yourself in their shoes, if I called you (as a helpdesk person) and spoke to you in a language that is not your first language would it all be "smooth sailing"?

You do want VF to help, don't you?

Jayach

@ryancfc8 wrote:
well the fact is that they lie

They certainly tell untruths, but I suspect it's because they are poorly trained, and don't have the support systems they should have. They simply won't admit when they don't know something, and pass you to someone who does.

Looking at your own thread, your problem is with mobile, not broadband, and I suspect they will have different support teams.