Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No router delivered yet

AberdareNeil
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Activation date is 6th December but no router or DPD emails yet. should I be concerned yet as need a stable Internet connection to work from home

15 REPLIES 15

@Effie sorry but still not resolved and being passed around teams and expected to do all the chasing up when do not get promised call backs or updates. Incident ref is 520218 if you can chase up. Apart from no router still, a week without telephone line which a vulnerable person relies upon for emergency pendant is unacceptable.

Thanks for letting me know @AberdareNeil I am sorry this is still not resolved. I can see that we've responded to you on social media and we are waiting for an update from the Broadband Technical Team which we are expecting tomorrow. As soon as we have some news from them, we can let you know. 

Finally sorted after another router reset and reconfigure. Never got to the root issue but at least working now.

Have reached out to media team as promised router not arrived and no comms to indicate when expected.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Do let us know how you get on with the social media team, my experiences with them have not been good.

Cynric

.@AberdareNeil And so it begins ... meanwhile you'll be charged for a service that has not been supplied and you'll lose any chance to quit without penalty.