Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Seamless activation

Bertmk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I was due to switch to Voda Superfast 2 today.  Having looked through these forums I was very worried about problems but just wanted to share it has been seamless - Sky Fibre switched off at 12.30pm, Voda connection went live at 1pm.  

A bit slow for now, 52Mbps vs my Sky connection of 78Mbps, but I guess the connection will settle and speed up over coming days?

Anyway, thank you Voda for a quick and easy switch.  And to anyone else as worried as I was by all of the bad posts here, clearly at least some switches are happening exactly as planned.

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

In most cases if it's seamless you won't get to hear about it on forums such as this.  I do have to say though that VF tech support lines have been an experience when I've needed to use them, and if you have more complex requirements the supplied hardware is not up to the job!

Headline speeds on Sky:  Seems this can be as much down to the cabinet as anything else, and experience with other peoples sky connections suggest that the actual throughput is no higher - its sometimes just a different error correction technique that looks good....