Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still no Broadband activation

benoldfield
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

My activation date was meant to be on the 28th and then it was delayed. I then had a phonecall from someone yesterday and they guaranteed an engineer would contact me and it would be activated last night. Still no activation.

I have then been on a live chat this morning who again guaranteed me that i will receive a phonecall from an engineer and it would definitely be activated today.. Up to now i have not heard anything but i understand it is still early in the day

Not sure what to believe anymore!!

4 REPLIES 4

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @benoldfield I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay getting your services activated, I can understand your frustration and I'd like to offer our apologies that no-one's been in touch. 

So we can see what's happening we'll need to take a look at your account, please come and have a chat with my team via social media - if you include your Community username and a link to your post, you won't need to repeat yourself either 🙂

Hello Amanda,

I am currently on a chat to someone on twitter but there doesnt seem to be many responses!

I can see you latest message @benoldfield and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as we reach your message - we appreciate your patience. 

krisbattye
4: Newbie

Good Luck, It all lies from here on in.

We were supposed to be live on the 9th march, still no connection.

Its a shambles of a company, City fibre aka ##~## fibre just take the p!$$