Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Urgent: Engineer Visit Pending for Broadband Upgrade

ghostwong
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Dear Vodafone Broadband Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding the upgrade of my broadband service, which is scheduled to commence on 8 July.

As an existing customer whose contract is nearing its end, I have opted to upgrade my broadband. During my conversation with customer service, I was informed that an engineer visit would be necessary to facilitate this upgrade. However, to date, I have been contacted by engineer 2 times on 4 & 11 June to postpone this visit, it means it’s nearly a month without any action.

Given that the service is set to start soon, I am concerned about potential delays. Could you please provide an update on the status of the engineer visit? Additionally, I would like to understand the steps that need to be taken if the new service does not commence on time. Will there be any form of compensation for the delay?

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated, as it is important to ensure a smooth transition and continued service.

Thank you for your assistance

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @ghostwong as the Community is just for general questions and conversations, we have no account access on this platform. You'll need to reach out to the dedicated Broadband Team on 0333 304 0191 so they can look into this for you and see what is happening with your order.