Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband and support outage

cjstephen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

All morning my fibre broadband has been out and your support account so I can't raise a support case. Can you give any information about the problems and when they'll be resolved? Is this is a widescale outage or just some customers? I'm in West Coventry.

Thanks,

Colin

3 REPLIES 3

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cjstephen! I'm sorry you've been experiencing an outage with your broadband; we've not been advised of an outage at the moment. Please click here for our Home Broadband Support Tools. If you follow the Can't Connect option, you'll be advised of troubleshooting steps to get you back up and running.

If you're still having issues once you've followed the steps on the website, please reach out to the team on 191 from a Vodafone phone, 03333 040191 from any other UK phone, through live chat here, or through your Vodafone Broadband app here. A member of the team will be able to check over your account and raise a ticket to our Technical team if needs be 🙂

I had a one hour outage yesterday in MK5 on my fibre line.  (ONT box lights flashing)
A call to Tech Support confirmed this was due to an "upgrade" in the area, whatever that means.
But here's the thing; getting through to speak to someone about this on the 03333 040191 requires more effort than it should.  The voice assistant gets confused about words like "broadband line outage".  Eventually are several retries it drops down into a simpler interface using keypad numbers and presto we get to talk to human.
 Honest feedback on your "system".

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndyC_MK - thanks for your feedback regarding the call. I hope this doesn't impact you again, although if you face any issues in the future with your broadband, please see our dedicated Support Page. Live tests can be performed on your line from there and if needed you'd then be connected to an agent.