Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband keeps dropping out

Sharke
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve been trying to watch a box set on BritBox via my brand new Apple TV box and I’m not exaggerating when I say the useless broadband connection dropped out at least twice per 45 minute episode which almost makes it unwatchable.  This has been going on for months with other devices.  When the connection drops, the green internet light is flashing and takes a while to stop. I’ve followed all the usual advice about reducing the number of devices connected etc, but it still happens. There really isn’t much of an excuse for this to keep happening really.  I’ve had problems with Vodafone Broadband recently, where the sync speed dropped well below what I’m paying for. I’m fed up with is now and judging by other customers, Vodafone are rubbish when it comes to resolving issues quickly. It’s all about new customers isn’t it? I think it’s about time to bin Vodafone and give BT a try.

1 REPLY 1

Andy

Hi @Sharke, we would love the opportunity to take a look at this, if you could contact us by clicking here and we will be able to look into this further.