Welcome to Vodafone Community
Since we have had Vodafone broadband for over a year now we have been able to get 48-49Mbps sync rate, but yesterday I noticed it had gone down to 18Mbps. So I thought I would reboot the router only it didn't connect back up, it just got stuck on Initializing for nearly 2 hours then it came back at about 45Mbps. This morning when I woke up it was back down to 15MBps and had been disconnecting in the morning my dad said.
I have just left it at 15Mbps now as don't want to reboot and not have it at all. I don't know why this only started yesterday, nothing has changed. There seem quite a few error packets on the line, cant remember how many is normal though.
Line Status: Connected
DSL Up Time: 0 days 6 hours 49 minutes
DSL Modulation Type: VDSL2
Annex Type: Annex A/L
Current Rate (kbps) 4253 15713
Max Rate (kbps) 3418 13034
SNR Margin (dB) 2.9 1.8
Line Attenuation (dB) 56 20.5
Errors (pkts) 1516 20052
Yeah the phone works OK. After a reboot its at 23 down and 7 up. Upload is nearly back to normal, I think it used to be 7.9. I tried chatting on the website but think I need to chat on Facebook or Twitter.
Got it fixed yesterday, Openreach came out and fixed the cable from the pole, it broke as soon as he touched it apparently, years of corrosion he said. Got back to 41mbps and a highish SNR so it should go higher and hopefully back to 49mbps where it was, but leaving it at the moment.