Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connection dropping constantly

nickw91
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, so I got Vodafone internet at the start of this month. First week was fine then it started dropping on a certain day. I didn’t do anything and it just seemed to work again. As the month went on it got gradually worse and now I’m at the stage where it drops about 20 times a day. I’ve read a lot and seems like it’s going to be the router. So what do I do? Waste my time going through Vodafone who tell me to do all the stuff I’ve already done (test socket, reset etc) or do I just go ahead and buy a new router? Or do I just cancel because I’m in the first month? 

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafone will want to go through their troubleshooting with you before replacing a router just incase that particular piece of equipment isn't needed but instead an engineer is required to visit.

Either call 0333 3040191 or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Team's … Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There might be some threads on the forum via a search with help within them that you haven't thought of trying.

You have 14 days to cancel Vodafone Home Broadband without any Early Termination Fee @nickw91 

I-want-to-cancel-my-home-broadband-service. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I believe that phone no. is for customer services for mobile contracts.

Broadband support is 08080 034 515.