Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contact Number for WiFi Experts

pintosal
4: Newbie

What's the number to call the WiFi experts please?

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Not sure about direct to the Xperts, but I always use 08080 034 515.

Thanks - I may try that next time.

It makes no sense to be told that you have the Expert Wifi team you can get straight though to when you can't.!  The number they gave me was 03333 040 191. 

On that number you have to go through the voice recognition menu which doesn't respond to "I want to speak to the Wifi Experts Team".  Here is the only way I know to get to them.  Keep saying "No" to the robot voice when she asks if she has got the right option.  Then she gives in and finally allows you to use your telephone keypad.  After that, select options that are open ended, like I need technical support.  You will be told to use chat, or look at some online help guides.  You will get text messages with useless links in, you will be told a message that sounds like you call is going to be ended.  But if you ignore them all and just hang on, eventually you get asked for your PIN.  Then put on a standard queue - where you are always told that "we are experiencing higher demand than usual"  [quick note to Vodafone if you are reading - that's not actually possible - the demand can't always be higher than usual - that's not how "usual" works].  Then you get to speak to a non-member of the wifi experts team.  Then you can ask specifically for the wifi experts team, then you have to explain your problem first, but then they put you on hold again, and finally connect you to the wifi experts team.

There you go - SIMPLE - "direct access" to the wifi-experts!
Just think how much time it wastes for both customers and vodafone not to have an actual system that detects that you are entitled to speak to wifi experts as per your contract and let's you connect!  All the useless text messages sent, and the use of the network whilst we all go through that waste of time above.
I will post again if the number the OP:Jayach has put works any better next time.

Are the WiFi Experts no longer a UK based call centre, I can never seem to get through to them

Cynric

I thought that they were a figment of the marketing division's imagination at Vodafone.