Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does Superfast100 have Super Wifi?

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

Is Superfast100 supposed to have superwifi? According to my router - yes. According to the Android App - Yes. If so, where's my booster? Or have I just been provisioned incorrectly? Or am I just reading more into this than is actually there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jayach

If you are on Superfast 100, but not Pro, I would not expect you to have the options for "super" Wi-Fi in the router configuration. Also you shouldn't be able to use the app as it will expect to find the boosters.

So, yes, I think your router is getting the wrong configuration. Try a factory reset, but if it has the same options after then you will need to speak to Vodafone.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

Jayach

If you are on Superfast 100, but not Pro, I would not expect you to have the options for "super" Wi-Fi in the router configuration. Also you shouldn't be able to use the app as it will expect to find the boosters.

So, yes, I think your router is getting the wrong configuration. Try a factory reset, but if it has the same options after then you will need to speak to Vodafone.

Ripshod

Thanks. I was expecting exactly that answer. If it's not one thing it's another :Sad_face:‌

It's been reset 5 times already this week. Maybe if I get it reconfigured I'll lose the Edinburgh gateway j/k

Jayach

@Ripshod wrote:

It's been reset 5 times already this week. Maybe if I get it reconfigured I'll lose the Edinburgh gateway j/k

I doubt it.

This is what a Pro customer sees the W-Fi setup as

Jayach_0-1658336249833.png

This is the non-Pro setup 

Jayach_0-1658337193669.png

CrimsonLiar

@Ripshod I thought you had moved to using your own router anyway - in which case the extenders don't appear to be usable (at least not yet).

@Jayach would have thought you'd have the instant posting of your images!!!

Ripshod

I know. But if the router's misconfigured what else is wrong on my account.

I'm on a TOBI char now, was invited by text message. 

Jayach

@CrimsonLiar wrote:

@Jayach would have thought you'd have the instant posting of your images!!!

Me too, but they still don't trust me! 🤔