cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failure of broadband installation even Cityfibre engineer visited my home over 4 times

lmkt
2: Seeker

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the ongoing failure to install Vodafone broadband service at my premises through CityFibre. Despite multiple scheduled visits by CityFibre engineers on December 22, December 29 in 2022, and January 12 and February 6 in 2024, the installation process has not progressed as expected.

During each visit, CityFibre engineers have acknowledged the need to relocate the fibre hub or find an alternative solution to ensure the wiring of fibre to my premise without any blockage area. Despite this understanding, there has been a glaring lack of action and communication on the part of both Vodafone and CityFibre.

It is unacceptable that despite acknowledging the issue, neither Vodafone nor CityFibre have taken any tangible steps to address the root cause of the problem. Furthermore, the continuous scheduling of installation appointments without any progress or notification has only added to my frustration and inconvenience.

I urge Vodafone and CityFibre to take immediate action to rectify this situation. This includes actively addressing the root cause of the installation failure, providing clear communication regarding the steps being taken to resolve the issue, and ensuring that further installation appointments are not scheduled until a viable solution is in place.

As a paying customer, I expect a level of service that aligns with the promises made by Vodafone and CityFibre. The lack of progress and communication in this matter is unacceptable and reflects poorly on the reputation of both companies.

I request prompt attention to this matter and a resolution that ensures the timely installation of Vodafone broadband service at my premises.

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I assume you have sent the previous to someone at Vodafone and/or CityFibre? Nothing will happen as a result of posting on here.

lmkt

Yes, I know. I just want to share my case here

Jayach

@lmkt wrote:

Yes, I know. I just want to share my case here

Fair enough.

Have they given any indication of what the problem is with the installation?

lmkt

Actually, in the first time visit. CityFibre engineer also mentioned the problem.