Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Getting sick of this poor broadband

davecaraher1
2: Seeker

Anyone have any suggestions? Unless I go to a Vodafone shop I cant speak to a human, the online chat is constantly down and that ToBi constantly repeats itself. ( I work late shifts to visiting a shop isnt feasible unless I take time off, especially with the current covid situation)

My broadband constantly drops out. The app shows everything as hunky dory but can I hell connect to anything. Ive tried changing channels on the router, moving it round, any everything else in the FAQ's but again I'm using my phone as a hotspot and burning though more data. 

This poor broadband coupled to being lied to when I upgraded my phone(s) and was told I'd get NHS discount that didnt happen is seriousley mking me wanting to jib voda off after nearly 20 years and cheap a cheaper/faster/reliable service from Plusnet or anyone else for that matter apart from that insufferable ar#ehole Branson

3 REPLIES 3

garyspence24058

Im in same boat.  App would have me believe everything is great.  Yet it keeps disconnecting all the time, regardless of wifi or ethernet.  Given we are on lockdown it makes all our services pretty much unusable 

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @davecaraher1. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your broadband. This sounds like we may need to do some testing from our side. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. We're also open 24 hours a day through this channel, which will help with contacting us around your shifts. 

Tim1889
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Unless you have the very latest router, then the WiFi can only handle a tiny number of devices at once. The solution is to get another router. Even my £20 Xiaomi which hangs off the Ethernet port of the Vodafone is a massive improvement. Watch out as the really cheap routers have Chinese menus and you will need your phone to translate.