Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigafast broadband connection

artleknock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The web site keeps giving errors so yesterday I tried to get connected by telephone. It was verified that my house could be connected, all of my details were taken, address, package, bank details etc;. But when they tried to get a connection your system wouldn't let them because it reports that I already have two services (whatever that means - gas, electric water?) I originaly tried to get connected by phone on 25th Nov1999, and looking at my account there were two requests made on that date and both were susequently canceledfor some reason.

Where do I go from here?

3 REPLIES 3

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @artleknock, just to confirm are you having issues with your Gigafast internet connection or are you trying to purchase a Gigafast Broadband with us?

I am yes.

I eventualy managed to get in contact with  the connections team and was told they cannot connect any more in my area until 28TH Aug. I was promised that they would ring me on that date, I won't hold my breath though.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sure one of our Sales team will be in touch to arrange your connection on or around the 28th as advised @artleknock!