Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is there a way to sue Vodafone?

nizzar
2: Seeker

This company has ought to be most unethical company...EVER.

I have been having toubles with my home broadband for 3 weeks now. After being on hold for about 5 hours, speaking with various representative including twitter team they are almost taking joy in telling me that they can't find a problem and "it must be me".

How the f*ck is this company allowed to operate at such incompetent level?

I am 5 months into their 18 month contract and I am wondering if anyone has sued this company?

If I am required to pay every month, wouldn't it be an obligation on these wan*ers part to maintain the service?

6 REPLIES 6

Ash194
5: Helper

It's the same story on their mobile broadband it's so restricted on gaming and anything p2p that it's basically a Chinese Internet Simulator all I get from their totally non technically minded moronic staff is that it's  being looked into which they have been saying now for over six months. What's the issue your facing?

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @nizzar, this isn't how we want you to feel and I'm sorry to hear that your home broadband experience isn't how you expected it to be. We're keen to look into what has happened. If you could leave your Twitter handle on this thread, then we can review this, alternatively, if you don't want to make this public, then you can add this to your account so we can review this information privately. 

JANZG

I would like to sue them as well, so so much!

To whomever it may concern,

I have the worst experience in customer service in my life. Never have I ever been over 5 hours with hours of waiting on hold for something so simple and quickly resolvable.

First thing since I got Vodafone my connection didn't work. I had 1mbs of connection where the Vodafone contract offers a 60mbs guarantee.

I was calling immediately to get it resolved since the 29th of March, but I got answered that I need to wait 2/3 weeks for the line to stabilise. It didn't help.

Finally we insisted that they send someone, because it's not working and I needed to make multiple calls for that. No one arrived to fixed the issue and I needed to call again. At the time I have it on video I was promised 2 months of compensation.

The date is the 24th of April at 1:42PM. Finally, than the connection got better, but no one got back to me.

I called again on the 12th of May to see, what is happening and they told me that they already closed the ticket, without even checking with me, if the connection works well. At that point I was again promised I get the compensation in June.

We are July and nothing happened. I called today to complain about it, but they told me I can only get 12 days, because the ticket was only open for 2 days.

When I asked for a manager. They told me that I'm getting transferred after waiting for a long time and than they dropped the line.

I called again and no one wanted to help.

Somehow they even lost the call of the 24th of April. They cannot find it in the system, yet I have a recording on my phone and the video details clearly indicated the time and date. On which they say there's no way for me to send it to them and there's nothing they can do about it.

So, first I was lied with 2 months compensation. I was lied again witth compensation in June. Today after over 4 hours on this issue, I said I have enough my broadband keeps disconneted I want out of this nightmare. Out.

I want to cancel the contract immediately, because I'll never get any compensation for the missed service.

*btw they say I had service, but it was slow.

1 Mbs it's not service, you can't do anything online, not even open FB with 1 Mbs.

This shoul be counted as no service, not slow service. This is ridicolus the gurantee is 60mbs minimum.

I want now out. This is unacceptable and I'd like to sue Vodafone so much, for not providing service and making me lose time and time and time. I hope I find an agency that does this for me.

I want out of the contract.

Clearly the compensation will never arrive.

Today I was offered 10 pounds or 1 month. Which is ridicolous for spending 4 hours with them on hold and they cutting my line.

I get this, and when I tell them about the call they cannot accept my call and unfortunately the lost it in the system.

How conveniant and ridicolous.

Please cancel my contract immediately, I don't want to deal with those lies anymore.

To whomever it may concern,

I have the worst experience in customer service in my life. Never have I ever been over 5 hours with hours of waiting on hold for something so simple and quickly resolvable.

First thing since I got Vodafone my connection didn't work. I had 1mbs of connection where the Vodafone contract offers a 60mbs guarantee.

I was calling immediately to get it resolved since the 29th of March, but I got answered that I need to wait 2/3 weeks for the line to stabilise. It didn't help.

Finally we insisted that they send someone, because it's not working and I needed to make multiple calls for that. No one arrived to fixed the issue and I needed to call again. At the time I have it on video I was promised 2 months of compensation.

The date is the 24th of April at 1:42PM. Finally, than the connection got better, but no one got back to me.

I called again on the 12th of May to see, what is happening and they told me that they already closed the ticket, without even checking with me, if the connection works well. At that point I was again promised I get the compensation in June.

We are July and nothing happened. I called today to complain about it, but they told me I can only get 12 days, because the ticket was only open for 2 days.

When I asked for a manager. They told me that I'm getting transferred after waiting for a long time and than they dropped the line.

I called again and no one wanted to help.

Somehow they even lost the call of the 24th of April. They cannot find it in the system, yet I have a recording on my phone and the video details clearly indicated the time and date. On which they say there's no way for me to send it to them and there's nothing they can do about it.

So, first I was lied with 2 months compensation. I was lied again witth compensation in June. Today after over 4 hours on this issue, I said I have enough my broadband keeps disconneted I want out of this nightmare. Out.

I want to cancel the contract immediately, because I'll never get any compensation for the missed service.

*btw they say I had service, but it was slow.

1 Mbs it's not service, you can't do anything online, not even open FB with 1 Mbs.

This shoul be counted as no service, not slow service. This is ridicolus the gurantee is 60mbs minimum.

I want now out. This is unacceptable and I'd like to sue Vodafone so much, for not providing service and making me lose time and time and time. I hope I find an agency that does this for me.

I want out of the contract.

Clearly the compensation will never arrive.

Today I was offered 10 pounds or 1 month. Which is ridicolous for spending 4 hours with them on hold and they cutting my line.

I get this, and when I tell them about the call they cannot accept my call and unfortunately the lost it in the system.

How conveniant and ridicolous.

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@JANZG  There is information in the forum FAQ section about how to deal with complaints like this and also information about arbitration if needed.

The people on this forum cannot access your account and are just customers like you. A forum moderator may be able to connect you to the relevant helpdesk.