Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moving in to new property and want broadband connected

SammiJonesG5
1: Seeker

hi there, I have just been offered a new homes and would like to have broadband set up for me moving in at the end of the month. I checked broadbandgenie and came across the Vodafone superfast 2 but when I put my address is it says it cant offer me it, but out of curiosity I tried someone else in my close who were offered the deal. I think what has happened is the previous tenant has left the property maybe leaving an unpaid bil or something, I dont know how these things work.. The offer of broadbandgenie also had an £80 amazon voucher included in sign up so this signed the deal even more, unfortunately it wont go through. Is there anything that Vodafone can do from theit end so that I can sign up. They are defo my provider of choice, the speeds and the price etc, everything is perfect, and I'm interested in this new Vodafone Pro as well. Its really annoying me. The previous tenant has moved away to Spain so there is no way for me to contact him to get him to try and pay any outstanding charges if there are any. the house number is [Removed]. Please try and help me get joined but so I still get my £80 amazon reward voucher. Kind regards - Sammi xx
[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off personal information, please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @SammiJonesG5 

This is an open forum so i would suggest removing your address details.

This can be achieved by pressing the located at the top Rh corner of your post.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams cannot help unfortunately as they are not part of the selling teams.

I wouldn't think service and a new connection would be denied  / declined because a previous tenant may not have paid an outstanding bill. Vodafone would chase the previous account holder for payments.

Try joining Vodafone Home Broadband directly via Join Vodafone Home Broadband _ Pro. Instead of trying though an independent site.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.