Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No internet and constant flashing white power light

Russhyldon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi everyone,

What a complete shambles from Vodafone customer care, I've had broadband internet for 3 months all working Ok, though download speeds where only 30 instead of 40.

Anyway the internet stopped yesterday afternoon, I reset the wifi hub and all I get is a flashing white power button light.

Had a online chat with customer care, told me that there's a problem with phone line, I checked phone line myself and nothing wrong with it.

I looked on line previously and read that if white power light constantly flashes the hub is faulty, anyway chatted to another online customer support and was told that it's the line and not the modem and that I was wrong. I have no internet and they way in which is was spoken to via chat was not nice as the person was so rude to me.

I'm very surprised that vodafone has such bad customer care.

I hope they get this internet sorted as it's doing my head in.

2 REPLIES 2

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If it's the power light that is flashing, it has surely got to be a faulty router. If it was a line fault I would expect the internet light to flash red.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to see you've had some problems getting your issue sorted @Russhyldon. If the power light on your router is flashing, this can mean there's a fault and we may need to get this exchanged for you. Pop our Social Media team a message via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and I'm sure we'll be able to get this sorted for you. When you contact us, be sure to include a link to this thread and your community ID as this will avoid you having to repeat yourself and allow us to locate your post if there's a delay getting this sorted for you.