Ask

Solution

P!553d off, going to Ofcom!

oobumblebeeoo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello.

I am here complaining about Vodafone.
I am fed up of all services, we now have a fault on our new landline router.
We have both woken up to a red flashing light on our router which is probably caused by the idiot customer service team.

We need a decent service at some point please as my gf will lose her job.

We were given a 5g dongle which worked for 6 months, but now gives us really high ping, freezes video, lags gaming out.
It's not a wifi problem as we changed channels and connected different network cables to it.
It's obviously caused by too many people on our local 5g cell mast.

On top of it all we had Vodafone home broadband when we moved here to reconnect our out of contract router only to find nobody (when putting our address into the sign up postcode) could supply us broadband via phone line???

Our neighbours have it however.
Cut a long story short, 6 months go by with the dongle (which Vodafone said they could help us out with) and a BT engineer said to try leaving out our flat number on signup.

Well that worked and two weeks ago we received our Ultrahub.
As I say, all we want to do is send the 5g dongle back, but somebody signed us up to a 24 month contract???

And now our router is flashing red and apparently has 4g backup... which is lit up white led, but main router is not picking it up???

It's supposed to flash white in the manual when the 4g backup is working.

So as you can see it's a fuck1ng absolute mess we need fixing.
I am not happy at all.

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oobumblebeeoo - I'm sorry to hear the experience you're having and I understand how important it is for you to have stable connection. Especially with you mentioning your partners working from home. It sounds like you're one of our Pro Broadband customers. If you are, please contact our Dedicated WiFi Xperts, who have advanced tools to help further. You can reach them by calling 191 free from a Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from a different phone.