cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone 900mb broadband - anyone used it?

haaaw
2: Seeker

Hi all. Moving house shortly and unfortunately where I'm going to in Meanwood they don't have Virgin Media lines. So I'll have to switch my provider.

I was eyeing up the Vodafone 900mb connection. Does anyone have experience with it? Does it ever drop out? Is it a consistent speed? Have you dealt with customer service and if so were they helpful?

Anyone with some insight would be appreciated.

15 REPLIES 15

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@haaaw   Seriously? You haven't searched this forum?

Don't forget that happy customers tend not to post on the forum, so it is weighted towards those who have experienced issues, and therefore what you may find here is not fully representative of the entire VF  customer base. You may get more balanced reviews on independent sites.

haaaw

@haaaw wrote:

Hi all. Moving house shortly and unfortunately where I'm going to in Meanwood they don't have Virgin Media lines. So I'll have to switch my provider.

I was eyeing up the Vodafone 900mb connection. Does anyone have experience with it? Does it ever drop out? Is it a consistent speed? Have you dealt with customer service and if so were they helpful?

Anyone with some insight would be appreciated [Removed]

I got this,...  

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Cynric

Moderator informed. Don't click the link, it's got a bad reputation. See news item below;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67364634

GMAN73
4: Newbie

Ive been with Vodafone Full 900 for 17 months now and I dont have any complaints about it, when I download games on Xbox Series X using LAN I always hit an average 850Mbps which is really handy for those big game downloads.

I once had to deal with CS due to the splitting being damaged in my cabinet, that was resolved within a few days and I got regular updates,

garyo
3: Seeker

Mine runs at 550MB  (verified at rourer by Vodafone) Reported issue to technical support told 900mb broadband only garenteed to be abouve 450mb told to go away  would not recomend.

neilgriffs

joined a couple of months ago speed 920 on ethernet, lost digital voice but was reconnected during phone call, so good service so far

who is your carrier mine is City Fibre other threads on here say they find it very hard to get full speed from them

open reach, am out in the countryside so FTTP was a welcome surprise

pihu02

I also used this.