cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why don't Vodaphone offer full fibre????

NorfolkTim
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi people.

So, my neighbours have full fibre, but not me. :Sad_face:

Checked  my phone number with Openreach:

WBC FTTP

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps)        Downstream Range (Mbps)       Availability 

Upto 1000Upto 220--Available1 Stage

Any idea's what I can do? Was on ToBi for ages and got nowhere.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Try another ISP?

For reasons that are very unclear VF doesn't get FTTP organised and yet another ISP can deliver to the same address. There have been a number of threads around this very question.

I would, but I’m tied in via contract on both mobile and broadband. Otherwise I’d be off to EE.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can see your conversation with us over Twitter @NorfolkTim and my team will reply to your latest message once we reach it 🙂

Soooooo, I have FTTP availability, but Vodaphone can’t offer it because their computer said no.

Frustrated.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping the thread updated @NorfolkTim - I'm sorry we're a little busier than usual over on Twitter as mentioned we'll reply to your message once we reach it. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your post @NorfolkTim - I can understand your frustration that the service is showing available for your neighbour but not you. 

So we can double check the current availability to your property, please come and chat to my team via social media 🙂 

I’m in touch with them via Twitter. Openreach have also confirmed via Twitter availability of FTTP to my address.