Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wifi dropping out and pages half loading

ysjclimber
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I recently upgraded my Vodafone broadband router and package to Superfast 2 and the wifi constantly keeps dropping out, pages only half load, devices sometimes fail to connect and streaming services constantly buffer. My previous router and package was with Vodafone was supposed to be inferiorm, but so far, this is appalling.

To add insult to injury, the live chat agents are never available, I've been on hold for an hour and 20 minutes to speak to someone, and it took 4 attempts for this page to even load before I could post this message.

Vodafone, this is truly infuriating. How can an upgrade set me back to56k dialup!?

24 REPLIES 24

Hi Natasha,

I've tried using the chat facility many times - it keeps saying "all our agents are busy". I phoned the customer service line several times - eg last night - was on hold for half an hour before I gave up. One of the reasons I joined Vodafone was cos they were rated ok for customer service. This is really terrible - the service doesn't work and I can't speak to anybody to get it fixed.

Email the directors office , they will ring create a reference for your  complaint, i have already added 2 further updates to the log which will help you buikd a case against them.

PM for the email aaddresz

E65D0E8E-3433-4701-BE06-A2D912A89748.png

Shambles

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Steve579 I can understand this must be very frustrating for you. I'm assuming you've done all the relevant troubleshooting steps for the service - send us over a private message on social media and we will happily run some tests and see if we can see what the issue is for you.

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

Go on to Facebook. The speed is that poor Facebook will barley load. I have to switch off my WiFi and use my data to write this. And don’t tell me it’s a WiFi problem as my console is connected to Ethernet and has the same dismal speed of maybe 5mbps. I should be getting around 50.