Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sync speed slowly dropping

My sync speed is slowly dropping as below;79.9 Mbps First activated 3 years ago74.5 Mbps about 6 months ago70.6 Mbps about 3 months ago64.5 Mbps nowI have contacted Vodafone by chat twice and by phone twice but no one is interested because I am still...

GordonUK by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wrong address listed for Gigafast

Hey, So I'm after getting the Gigafast, i live in Bournemouth, and my road had the fiber installed months ago, my postcode is BH9 1TZ, when i put this in, you have the address listed wrong, there is:GROUND FLOOR FLAT, 55 King Edward Avenue55A King Ed...

Rimuru by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

new router and Sky Q

I have set up a new vodafone router today and my laptop and phone are working fine on the wifi, but my sky q box just wont accept the password to connect to the wifi.  I have found a few threads where people have suddenly had connection issues with s...

lins75 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router, Modem, VOIP, Gigafast

I've read numerous threads on forums but I'm really struggling and would appreciate some help connecting an Asus RT-AC86U (NordVPN installed) to a Gigafast connection.  I have an unlocked Huawei EchoLife HG612 3B modem but can't figure out how it sho...

problem with Multiple connection

My broadband connection keeps dropping, sometimes half a dozen times an hour and then goes for hours without dropping. It happens at different tones of the day. The latest occurrence was at 4 am (couldn't sleep and went online or at least tried too!)...

xamiwito by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

SKY Q box randomly drop's the internet at peak times

When I swapped from sky to Vodafone my SKY Q box started dropping the internet at peak times like a yo-yo . the good news is this is a easy fixed ,go to Setting Network connection Network setup Advanced setting Manual Change the DNS setting to 1.1.1....

gipjon by 16: Advanced member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

THG3000 issue

Hi, I join VF Broadband yesterday and set up the router and connected without any problems. However, after an hour of switching on the router seems to crash. The power, internet, and wifi lights all flash white, and everything is dropped from the net...

ChrisBW by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks