Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gigafast Install - Patch-to-ONT Fibre Relocation

Hello, I am in a Gigafast area (Milton Keynes) and am looking to switch over once my current (non-Vodafone) contract ends later this year. My existing FTTP connection is provisioned over the Openreach network and was installed by them in a sub-optima...

sdormon by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Asus router. New installation tomorrow

Hi. I've been reading that the supplied router cannot be put into modem mode. So can I remove the supplied router and use my Asus AC3200? If so what are the settings I require. Or will I need to purchase a separate modem and then link that to my Asus...

Kamsung by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

weak wi fi

Hi just signed up with Vodafone and the Wi Fi signal is very weak.  The TV will only connect if the router is in the same room. If I do that then we cant pick up wifi upstairs- thanks

bobber by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Wi-Fi Boost

Hello I’d like to request a feature update. I use the Broadband Wi-Fi boost to prioritise traffic through a broadband extender I have in my home. It seems to work great but the main disadvantage is I can only do it for 8 hours at a time, it would be ...

daca78 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

DSL Connection Continually Dropping Out

Hi there, I am having endless trouble with my DSL connection continually dropping out. I had hoped it was the Vodaone router, so I replaced this with a modem (Huawei HG612 3B) - as advised by Keith on these forums) and an Asus XT8. This was working a...

Home broadband channel

I have a bit of a problem has anyone else got the same one?I can not change my 2.4 ghz channel on the settings on my hub at all I have gone though the settings in the ip and I was in expert mode.I have the vodafone hub THG3000 Current firmware versio...

How to check if Interleave or Fast path is on?

I have had a Gigafast broadband activated for around 3 weeks.I use my my connection mainly for gaming and connected through Ethernet cable to ps4.When the broadband was first installed everything was perfect latency wise, ping wise and overall perfom...

Broadband contract

So if Vodafone doesn’t provide me with a proper broadband connection like they promised in the contract and haven’t been able to fix it after several attempts, is it fair that they should allow me to terminate my contract with them so I can get a pro...