Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet dropping out

Hi,So, i had this before when i was with Sky but not as bad, multiple times a day the internet connection just drops off and everything discinnects for a minute or so and connects again. This is both wired and wifi devices. The router has a green lig...

VDSL speed suddenly dropped below minimum

What is going on ?My superfast 2 connection suddenly dropped to 33MBS (as reported by router VDSL speed) - anyine any ideas ?Online support wants me to change my router Wifi settings as that will "surely solve the problem" (I run ethernet cable only ...

Getting nowhere...... broadband issues

Several weeks ago, whilst investigating a fault with our broadband, the Openreach engineer noticed we were connected to the wrong cabinet and if we moved our line, we would significantly improve our broadband, our copper wires passed through the near...

Line keeps going down...

Random periods, the system just goes offline for about 10 seconds then back on as if nothing ever happened. The syslog contains messages such as  03/26/202112:06:198021q 'eth0_guest' link is upwan03/26/202112:06:19Network device 'eth0' link is upwan0...

Superfast 2 Static IP

Can someone clarify if Superfast2 is supposed to be static IP ? I updated from Superfast 1 with static IP so assumed ( you no what they say about assume!) that SF2 with also have a static IP available.My SF2 keep dropping out and every time it connec...

Xbox series X connection issues

Hello I hope someone can help!  I have been on chat and been told if im using LAN it should work and to contact Xbox. I'm having issues connect to Xbox Live. NAT issues and cannot connect to DHCP server.   I changed DNS settings to 8888 but I seem to...

Leaving Virgin

I'm thinking of leaving virgin media, currently have phone, broadband and TV with them  and moving to VF for broadband only. My worry is how I would connect the new VF router as I'm sure the cable going in to the virgin router is for a virgin router ...

nickyp11 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

ER-4 Gigafast connection settings

I am trying to get connected with my edge router 4 and having browsed the internet have acquired the following. I need my Username and password from supportI need to make a vlan connection on 911 I have tried using the "basic" wizard and set connecti...

BBC Sounds keeps dropping using Amazon Echos

Hi We have several Amazon Echos and for about the last 2 months when I play Radio 2 using BBC Sounds it will drop out at random times. I split the network so all Echos connected at 2.4ghz, this was worse than the original 5ghz Reset up the echos seve...