Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor back end experience

Hi really frustrated and I don't fancy the fault finding with Vodafone 臘 Basically last year my new vox hg3000 router stopped working DSL sync up and down fine. just no download connection (well about 0.3mb on a 50mb sync) upload was fine after some ...

Upload speed 0.00

Upload speed is 0.00.Tech support over phone and we chat (using mobile data) haven't been very helpful and only assure me that my download speed is fast. We're unable to use internet at all, it's impacting the jobs of the three of us working from hom...

NFennon by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

No internet poor support

My gigafast servive has been off since 1pm tuesday just gone , anyway heres the events I had £30 outstanding , service was restricted tuesday 6thPaid said £30 tuesday 6thwas told service would be on shortly but could take 24hrswednesday 7th still no ...

Vdsl Issues over last months

Im a new customer from Talk Talk but have noticed over the last 3 months i have lost some sync speed that seems to keep going down.Im on a Draytek 2860n that is rock solid as keeps a connection down to 1db always but have noticed after the solid firs...