Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

System Log Error

Hello All, I have the following broadband:Business Broadband with static IP (super fast 2) I have a server that manages my iOS devices. The server and iOS devices are working perfectly fine. However, I started noticing that I am not able to log on an...

Devices don't connect to wifi

I've recently switched to Vodafone broadband. While some of my devices have connected ok, I have several (including a Samsung phone, Amazon Kindle, Yoto player and smart printer) that don't even see that the WiFi exists. Vodafone has said this is coi...

Gigafast and Ubiquity Unify (replacing VF router)

Hi All,I currently use an ASUS AC86U to connect to my Gigafast 900 service so I have the usename and password working already. I have seen some other folks posting on here about Ubiquity so I assume there are people with it working OK.I am looking fo...

laneyweb by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast routing issue

Hello During the pilot program latency from Peterborough was great to every where in the UK, France and Netherlands but over the last year or two, latency has gone significantly worse.  Here's a test from 2018: s03 (192.168.0.11) ...

iahmed by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! >50% packet loss and a bad experience overall

I am on Gigafast 900, and as of 30th March 2021 I started getting frequent "No internet" errors when browsing and video conferences stalling. It's getting to the point that I can't browse or work for 10 minutes without going offline apparently. How d...

Resolved! broadband and mast outages

getting frustrated 2 or 3 times a week bang on 6pm home broadband goes down and the local phone mast too, always off til about 8am next morning. I have been a mobile contract customer a while and where I live Voda is the only network that works (8-12...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Setup Vigor 130 with Asus RT-AX82U

Hi. Can someone help me. I’ve bought a vigor 130 modem and an Asus RT-AX82U, and I’m struggling to set them up. I’ve received my username and password from vodafone. Followed the setup on the router. When I get to the status page it shows a connectio...

Any thoughts on buying your own router?

I'm having real problems with my home broadband with wifi speeds fluctuating between 1.2mbps and 26.4 mbps during the day. At times they have been higher, but they are few and far between. The jitter speed averages at about 20-30 ms and at times has ...

jodiej40 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks