Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Intermittent packet loss

My connection had been rock solid for a couple of years. I run a Unifi USG connected to a Vigor 130.Then a couple of months ago it became very unstable - no obvious changes at my end, but it did coincide with a power cut in the area.Long story short ...

Nuuki by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Self-rebooting Gigafast Routers and Apple Devices

I had Gigafast Broadband installed in December 2018. Everything worked flawlessly up until about six weeks ago when my router started to reboot itself, occasionally at first but then constantly in phases. I had several Nest and Amazon devices connect...

Remain connected to WiFi but internet drops out

On a frequent basis (several times a day) but seemingly at no specific times, the internet will drop out, with websites unreachable and other services disconnected. The WiFi connection remains present during the dropout and the internet returns after...

Customer service

I'm really hoping someone with some sense from Vodafone can help me here.Two issues - my account shows my Broadband contract is for 18 months; I signed up for 12 months. I've spoken at length to the "helpdesk" who assured me several times an electron...

powellct by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks