Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New router, no internet

Hello, my first time posting here. I have been a member of Vodafone for many years, I have recently upgraded my mobile and home Internet, along with this, I have been sent the new Vodafone hub. The light are on and everything seems to be working, how...

Richy_ by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone THG3000 router firmware

Hi. I have just been sent a Vox3/ THG3000 Vodafone router to replace my older huawei router.I have set it up and it is working OK. I have got into the hub's portal to browse the settings. I set a new router password and I have entered 'expert' mode a...

Del80 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router Keeps rebooting

Been having constant issues with Vodafone broadband since I took out a contract with them... I no longer use the Vodafone router as it wouldnt hold more than 8 connections before it kicked other devices off.  I now use a TP-Link Archer VR600.Basicall...

TheClusk by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

TP link archer C59

Hello. I'm trying to set up a different router to hopefully boost the WiFi speed. Got myself a TP link archer C59 and I've gone into the settings and put in the username/password as advised but I cannot get it to Connect to the Internet. I'm beginnin...

Bridlad by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Amplifi HD and Vodafone Router

I've just order a Ubiquiti Amplifi HD Mesh system and planning on using it with my standard Vodafone Superfast 1 router. I'm planning on turning off the WiFi on the VF router and simply plugging an ethernet cabel from the Amplifi into socket 1 of the...