Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

router firmware

962347xj
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can someone please tell me the version number for the latest firmware for the vodafone thg3000 router.

I am trying to do a manual firmware update from the GUI but keep getting update failed please try later?

24 REPLIES 24

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @962347xj the latest firmware is 19.01. What is your current firmware showing as within the GUI? 

Hi,

19.2.0203-3261005 is router firmware version

I'm getting the same message when attempting the update check through the GUI, also on 19.2.0203-3261005.

I too have exactly the same when when attempting a manual firmware update.  I am running firmware version 

19.2.0203-3261005. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@rjpatel@962347xj and @rtlr it looks like you're all on the most recent firmware. No further updates will show, until there's another one available. Keep checking back for any new options 👀

I to have firmware 19.2.0203-3261005 and I have to say that these routers are awful! I have been trying to get in touch with Tech support to find out my username and password so I can use an alternative router. I have to say that in this day and age of tech equipment I am truly disappointed with this product. The local DNS is crap and shows devices that are not powered on for more than 30 mins. In addition trying to share any windows or Linux device is almost impossible due to this hardware. I have just reinstated my old Plusnet router and connected it to one of the LAN ports on the Vodafone Router (and disabled DHCP on Vodafone etc) so that I can have a network that actually works!! Maybe i have a faulty device but I have not been able to get in touch with Vodafone Tech to confirm. Very disappointing indeed.

chazzo
4: Newbie

Sorry for a possibly stupid question, but how do you do a manual update? I'm on 17.4.xxx (the router hasn't been used for a while) and can't see how to do this in the GUI. Expert Mode > Settings > Firmware Version gives the version number, but no option to check for updates.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@chazzo If it's available on your router, it'll appear under Expert mode - Firmware update - Check for update. If this option doesn't show for you, any updates will be automatic.

Thanks @Natasha. I'll rely on the automatic updates, then. I was using the Vodafone router for troubleshooting, and am now back on my DrayTek Vigor 130.