Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigacube Issues

steveraw
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The giga cube team have failed to fix my issues again. New Gigacube worked fine for three months then after a few hours will lose internet connection. Had the sim in my phone and all worked fine. Was sent to a store to swap the sim and the same issues. The account was reset and the same issue. The team offered to repair the giga cube and the new device arrived. Was not new but had been a previous repair. The device once again hangs after 3 - 4 hours . It's absolutely so frustrating. The sim works fine in other devices so why can this not be solved. There are also no known Network outages. Also my Phone on Vodafone never has any issues in my location. At a loss now on what to do apart from return the kit and cancel the contract.

1 REPLY 1

Andy

Hi @steveraw I am sorry you're facing the same issue after receiving a replacement, we can look at arranging a repair again and discuss any other options you have. As we don't have account access here, please reach out to the social team via the details here and we will be happy to help further.