Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

1.5mbps superfast 2!

siNN
2: Seeker

I've been with vodafone for 2 years now with hardly any issues and recently took out a new contract.

Within a week my 74 mbps connection is down to 1.5 - 3 mbps but my upload speed and ping are unaffected.

Support keep telling me the sync speed is 74.5 mbps and that there is nothing wrong yet I cant even use Wi-Fi calling if my partner is watching netflix.

I've spent hours with call center workers passing me around and making me restart my router over and over as if that's going to help anything. Is my connection being throttled or what?

4 REPLIES 4

embattle
4: Newbie

Our Superfast 100 has collapsed to just over 3 Mbps tonight.

Have you tried contacting them? I keep getting through to a call center with terrible sounding phones and the same script but the other day I talked to someone actually helpful about my renewal.

I decided not to rush, it seems to of returned to normal for my luckily although I will be keeping an eye on it.

siNN

So I've had to go out and buy nord vpn and as if by magic my speeds are back to normal while its running.

I expect to be reimbursed for having to use this third party software in order for your service to work properly

Tuesday 13-07 10pm (nord).png

Tuesday 13-07 10pm.png