Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Speed drop last few days

Drew69
2: Seeker

Had this service for a while and no issues.  App displays great connection but only getting 2mbs download.

Tried numerous devices wired and wireless all the same.

Reading the other posts sound like this is a common theme.

16 REPLIES 16

geoand
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've got to agree - I've been with Vodafone for a while with good speeds - then last w/e it dropped off a cliff. Went ok again last week, now slower than a snail-mail - what's happening? Get a grip Vodafone.

Weirdly, my u/l speed not bad but d/l is atrocious. See results.

I've only been with Vodafone a week and it's been the worst experience ever from customer service through to the actual provision of the broadband service. I'm really regretting moving over as things currently stand.

My current speed is so slow I considered not even trying to post this as the page loaded so slowly. This is not what I expect from Vodafone.

Same thing with the u/l speeds, co-incidentally u/l speeds were a factor in joining Vodafone, but pretty useless when the d/l speeds are dial up level!

Exactly the same for me , upload is 20M down lod has dropped from 79 to 1 or 2MB , cant watch netflix or download a film in less time than it would take to watch it LOL

DVasileiou

The same here. Well, it seems to be the same everywhere.

I was asked to download the app and check the speed, then claim refund for the slow speed. However, the app cannot connect with the router – this has become a complete joke.

I just renewed the contract. Do I have 14 days cooling period? Does anyone know?

Im currently getting 3mb D/L speeds on superfast 2!!! :Angry_Face: not happy

On chat and being asked to unscrew the plate and run tests, a total unwillingness to admit there is a wide issue

I can see on twitter they've finally admitting theres a problem 

62mbps now so there was definitely something wrong!

As others upload speed resonable - now at 16mbs - think this was similar to last night though.