Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems last few days, just me?

Rain3h
3: Seeker

Last few days my connection is having problems with very slow upload, jitter and packet loss, I'm on the 100mb city fibre package.

Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing similar?

Last 3 days this speed test is about the average, on both wired and WiFi.

I've tried to used the broadband test in the app but it doesn't load.

Tried turning off and on etc, 

IMG_20220309_164112.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Rain3h

If you can't see image it's 

99.9 down / 3.86 up 

16ping 124jitter and 8.1 packet loss.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

There are a currently a couple of threads complaining of packet loss on CityFibre, so you are not alone.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @Rain3h - I understand how important it is to have a stable connection, especially now. If you are on our Superfast broadband please get in touch with us on social media. Make sure to include a link back to this forum post, your forum username and landline/account number to save you repeating yourself.

If you are on Gigafast or Pro Broadband you can speak to the dedicated team on 191 (from a Vodafone number), 0333 304 0191 (from the alternative number) or livechat.

Jayach

@Jayach wrote:

There are a currently a couple of threads complaining of packet loss on CityFibre, so you are not alone.

@Rain3h The other threads are reporting their problems have cleared up, hopefully yours have too.

Back to being really poor.

97 down 1.97 up 11ms 247 jitter 16.7% packet loss.

Sigh thank got for my hotspot because this is unusable.

Jayach

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rain3h 👋 If you pop us a message through our social channels using the link @Evie provided, we'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you.

Not everyone uses social media.

I'll call the support line.

NickMC1
1: Seeker

since the outage on the 10th my connection has been lagging and suffering packet loss making my online games unplayable,  i have spent hours on the phone to different agents and still no joy how long are we supposed to put up with this.

I am not getting what i pay for  when are Vodafone going to admit there are problems, i have been with them for over 2 years but since the outage my connection has not been the same