Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Router problems

Readek611
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, i had my full fibre 500 package installed thursday just gone. I am only hitting a download of 93. I have been in contact with vodafone since friday, done multiple restarts, updates and powercycles to their request. But with no affect. I have tried to tell them multiple times, my fibre status on my router is stuck at max bitrate 100mbps. I will attempt to attach pictures. Can anyone asvise

1000010276.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@Readek611 Just checking, you're not on "Pro II"? That product gets the Ultra Hub in the package.

No they didn't. I was on pro 2 for my dsl. I still have the 4g backup, booster and wifi xperts so to be honest i have no idea. It just says pro full fibre 500 on my account 

Cynric

@Readek611 This does sound like a provisioning issue at VF's end. You have to keep bashing away until you meet the someone-who-knows at their end.

Double-check ... you're using the THG3000 router?

Yeah that's the one i'm using 

I'll have another crack at em after some dinner

Cynric

@Readek611 So my guess is that having been on Pro 2 they have a configuration issue. There are a couple of other posting regulars who may come along and add their thoughts, and it's worth the wait as I don't want to inadvertently mislead you.

Ripshod

@Readek611  My guess (not) is either the cable from ont to wan is faulty or it's one of the ports themselves. Swap cable, see what happens.

93Mbit is the giveaway, as well as the router reporting a 100Mb connection.