Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Speed to Power Hub

Ness2024
2: Seeker

Hello everyone,

I signed up to Vodafone's 910mb service a month ago. I know how to get the download speed using Speedtest.net. It's not quite what I was expecting. Anyway, I became curious as to the speed from outside to the hub because I felt I should be getting more than 250mb hard wired to the hub. I contacted Vodafone to be told it was currently below the guaranteed speed of 455mb. Is there any way to check this speed myself? There is an ongoing investigation from Cityfibre and Vodafone.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ness2024

Update - CityFibre appeared yeaterday after a call to Vodafone. Might have been coincidence. Checked the line and said I was getting correct speed. 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Ness2024

Update - CityFibre appeared yeaterday after a call to Vodafone. Might have been coincidence. Checked the line and said I was getting correct speed. 

Ripshod
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hold on. You ordered 910 with a minimum of 455, yet the 250 you're getting is the correct speed? 

Ness2024

Sorry, should have said speed to hub was shown to me as 910mb. My devices won't be getting that as mainly WiFi connections or powerline.