Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sync speed dropping

Bob-1
4: Newbie

My sync speed as dropped over a couple of months, it was up past the 70's but now it dropped and stopped at 49, i was getting downloads at 69 but at the best its now is 45, in my joining  letter it said my minimum would be 51.

I have noticed that it randomly reconnects which i never got with my previous isp.

Is it worth contacting vodafone?

34 REPLIES 34

Yes its a lot better and the ping is much better as well, i'm not sure if this was done manually or not but i was stuck at 49 for at least 3months.

Bob-1

Speed as dropped back again this week to 48997 kbps with speed test at the minimum , 5 months before i can ditch these jokers.

Hi @Bob-1 Sorry you're facing such trouble. We as the Social Media Team are not able to troubleshoot technical broadband issues. Broadband troubleshooting can be actioned here or via our dedicated broadband app. Faults can be diagnosed and escalated via these self serve options and handed over to the designed teams. Our Broadband Team can also be reached on 03333040191 or Live Chat to discuss things with the team directly. 

Bob-1

Hi Lucy, i went through all that last year with no joy.

I'm currently waiting on a response so i will see if anything happens this time.

Thanks.

Bob-1

I missed the phone call Sunday morning from Vodafone but after spending ages on live chat i eventually manged to get them to send an engineer out.

He said there was a issue somewhere on the line tested from the other side, he re did some connections and fitted a new master socket.

Now connected at 62673 kbps, makes you wander if this could have been done a year ago.