Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fibre to premises phone line: Caller not hearing phone rings

heliwes
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have recently upgraded to Fibre to Premises and have had a few issues getting my landline phones to work and with NO help from Vodafone support despite hours of calls to them!  Eventually following guidance from this community I have purchased and installed phone adapters and now my phone handset rings and I can make outgoing calls.  However, only around 1/3rd of the time when someone try's to call me do they get a ringing sound their end and most times give up as they think my phone line is dead.  The phone does ring at the handset and if I make it before they hang up, the call works as normal.

I have tried unplugging the handset and adapter and called my landline number from my mobile a few times in a row.  This ends up giving a ringing sounds 1in3 times consecutively calling it.  (this advice taken from another forum to check the adapter/handsets not causing the fault).  This is the same as when the landline is plugged in.  I have contacted Vodafone again, and still no help from them (as expected!!).

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

network123
5: Helper

This sounds like a VOIP issue from their end.

Have you been able to resolve this - we're having the same issue.