cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is there a way to download or move a saved landline voicemail message to a PC or smartphone?

egam
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is there a way to download or move a saved vodafone landline voicemail message to a PC or smartphone? I want to save the last messages I received from my mother before she died. At the moment I just keep re-saving them in voicemail but it would be great to have them saved as an audio file on my computer or smartphone.

4 REPLIES 4

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there @egam, I'm very sorry for your loss and I appreciate how important these messages will be to you.

While I'm aware of ways you can share/save voicemails from a mobile, it may be dependent on what landline phone you're using. If you can let me know, I'll be happy to check if there are any known ways to do this. 

Alternatively, you do have the option of playing the voicemail messages on speakerphone and recording them through a smartphone and/or PC microphone.

Hi Tash, thanks for your kind repy. I'm using a Uniden XDECT SSE37 landline phone with two cordless handsets.

We have checked the phone specifications and the user guide on Uniden's website, it does not look like there an option to move the voicemails from the phone. If possible, we would recommend playing the voicemail on loudspeaker from the landline and recording this on your phone 🙂

Hi MarkD,

Thanks for checking on the website for me. Yes, I will play the messages on speakerphone and record them on my iPhone.