cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Landline not active after switching to Vodafone.

Meme76
2: Seeker

As the title says, my landline seems completely dead the morning of the switch to Vodafone.

Broadband is working fine.

Every other time I have switched providers the service has been seamless.

I did not receive any communication from my previous supplier, which makes me think either Vodafone did not make the correct request, or the old supplier has ignored it.

does Vodafone have an email address for customer services? Phoning them isn’t convenient for me and their chatbot is completely useless.

3 REPLIES 3

Meme76

Never mind, it’s active now, it just took twelve hours.

not as “seamless” as past switches.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @Meme76 - I'm really sorry to hear you had that dip in phone service! Glad to hear it's booted up now though 😁

If you need any further help we're always happy to help on this forum, alternatively if it's account specific drop us a message on social media

Just a suggestion, but I would advise besides checking you can phone out (which I am sure you will have done) that you check you can be reached by somebody who is on your old network. This is not easy to discover, but someone who has a recognisable email address is a good start. If you find you have a problem the best of luck at trying to get it sorted out. You will have more chance when you can cancel your transfer. I was given the brush off when I reported that my son could not reach me and have had months of misery when I discovered it was a  more general systematic  fault with my transfer that Vodafone could not/would not fix.