Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Landline

Joningy
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Changed ISP from BT to Vodafone last Friday, my 70mbs fibre works well but no landline phone. I connected the phone to the VF green router socket using the supplied cable, but nothing. After wasting hours chatting to (useless) online support, no better of. Except the phone is now plugged into the Openreach wall socket, but still no landline. With 2 dependant relatives, we urgently need landline.

36 REPLIES 36

BarcodeMaker
2: Seeker

What will be the speed is we connect multiple system to it.

@BarcodeMaker - thanks for reaching out to us. If you're using several devices with your WiFI connection, the speed is then shared between the devices using the connection. You can check the availability in your area and what speeds to expect on our website

TradeLabelSoftw

How many types of landline plans and charges are you providing.

You can find more information about all the plans available in your area on our website @TradeLabelSoftw.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? I joined Vodafone in October last year - my Landline has no Voicemail, eve though via Tobi Chat bot the guys in India say it is! I have had to plug my phone into the Hub, they say it's VoIP but I didn't want that, I just wanted the same thing as with my old ISP! Is there anything that can be done please??

Hopefully something might happen as am talking to someone from Voda!!!

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@nicolas42 wrote:

Hopefully something might happen as am talking to someone from Voda!!!

I doubt anything will happen, it is simply a feature they don't offer on VoIP.

Most ISPs now use VoIP for the phone service, although some offer more features than others.