Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Fibre 1 customer, can't recieve incoming calls but can make outgoing

Anonymous
Not applicable

As per the title i've just moved onto Fibre 1 with a phone package and i'm getting the phone services by using the landline phone through the router and an adapter.

Openreach engineer came and sorted everything Friday at 12.30pm, left an hour ish later. Internet is working but i can't receive incoming calls on the landline, only make calls, how long does it take for the service to fully activate as when you try to call the house it just says number invalid.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll wait until someone has another suggestion other than the link you posted, thanks.

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

@Cynric has given you a link to virtually all the answers to the problem you're having. The answer us there. We're not going to post a repeat of something we've said to a customer at least 3 times in the past week. Read the links - the search that you should have done has been done for you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No.

What's been given is people having posted threads having the same issue yet no clear solution. What you've decided to do is when someone needs help you've just said  "oh, not this issue again, not helping you".

If the answer is there and it's so obvious why haven't you said what it is if you know all about it.

Just forget it. This is why people half the time don't come to forums because they get this arrogance, i wont make the mistake of coming here again asking for assistance.

Cynric

@Anonymous There were six pages of related threads and you've worked through all of them and tested them thoroughly in less than 24 hours. That's quite impressive.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Passive aggressive replies from you and your mate aren't helping anyone. You can both get stuffed.

Ripshod

@Cynric I feel like a Christmas turkey. 🤭

I didn't know even the adapter was available same day from amazon, never mind time-travelling testing. lol

Cynric

@Ripshod Pass the cranberry sauce please 😇