Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No incoming calls from the 3 network

Stevie69
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Wonder if anyone else has had this problem and how to resolve it.

Just transferred my landline and broadband to Vodafone from TalkTalk.

Haven't been able to receive calls from my brother and niece who are both with the 3 network.

Able to receive calls from every other network and call everyone out to everyone including my brother.

Tech support can't find any fault and the 3 network are saying nothing wrong at their end.

Any help will be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

MarkD

Hi @Stevie69, when your brother and niece try to contact you, what happens on their end? Do they not get a ringing tone or are they hearing an error message? Mark 

They are both getting a ringing tone. Even had him standing next to the phone trying and checked it was the correct number.

My elderly mother stays with myself and we call during the day to make sure she's OK, well I do because my brother can't this now.

Someone must know what's going wrong.

10days later and fault still not been sorted. Had other folk from the 3 network try and call and to no avail.

Service from tech support has been terrible.

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Stevie69 wrote:

Service from tech support has been terrible.

I'm afraid that is what we all find.

Was told it would be sorted 48 hours after my last post, they have 1 hour to keep their word.

My son is also with iD/THREE has been unable to reach us since February (together with people on Post Office and TalkTalk).

Unable to get a straight answer from Vodafone, but the line appears to be it is anyone else's fault but them.

Fault finding consists of checking the line works and just repeating saying there is no fault. Like going to hospital for an MRI brain scan and them taking an X-Ray of your foot repeatedly

OFCOM have told me it is down to the new supplier to sort out switching problems.

Don't hold your breath.