Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Non working VOIP Phone

bnugent16
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I upgraded to full fibre on the 8th November 2021 and still have not had my home phone moved from copper to full fibre. All you keep telling me wait 48 hrs and nothing happens and I have to call back again. Now home phone not on copper or fibre so have been left with no home phone service. Any one any ideas on how to resolve this issue.  As not getting any joy with Vodafone. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

If Vodafone's VoIP service is not working for you only they can resolve it.

Having said that, are you sure you are correctly setup at your end? How are you connecting your phone to the router? Some people say an RJ11 cable works for them, others seem to need to use an adapter. Other have said it didn't work until Vodafone sent an update to their router.

If you can give us some info on what you/Vodafone have tried so far, we may be able to make suggestions.

It is connected via the tel 1 socket and the router sees the phone. The issue is my number is still on the old copper line as I have done a Openreach line test to identify circuit. So ultimately issue lies with Vodafone to move number over from copper to voip. Have tried to explain at least 10 times and know one seems to understand.

Jayach

Only Vodafone can sort that out. I suggest raising a complaint. They should be able to resolve it.

Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bnugent16 - we'll need to take a look at your service to see what's happening with this, please get in touch with my team here