Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

landline still not working

alexleadbetter
4: Newbie

My landline service was recently(over a week ago) suspended as I had ran up a massive £55 in calls. Despite numerous online chat with vodafone customer service agents it's still not working. In spite of every one of the agents assuring me that they had fixed the problem and how sorry they were that I had been inconvenienced.

I've spent hours over the last seven days trying to get this sorted, and I'm literally no further forward.

What makes this all the worse is this has all come about because I upgraded my broadband. Well I say upgraded, but it's worse now than it ever was, and my anytime call bundle got removed. I'm paying more now for a service that's basically crap. That was where my call charges came from, and I even made a payment by card to clear those charges, but it hasn't reinstated my service. I was assured by customer service that that has nothing to do with why my line still isn't working. I can't write anymore at the moment, this whole carry on has got me wound up.

6 REPLIES 6

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Oh dear, Vodafone at their best. Raise a complaint Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @alexleadbetter, We'd be more than happy to look into what's delayed your line being reinstated and get this back up and running. Once it's sorted, we'll also be happy to help avoid this happening in the future by re-adding the additional services you had previously! As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a message via our social channels.

Just to let you know, when you message us privately our automated assistant will try to help. You can speak directly to an agent by selecting 'Get started' followed by 'asked to DM'

what's the best time of day to send a DM on twitter

@alexleadbetter Anytime. The team are available 24/7 via social media 🙂

phone is working now, messaged vodafone on twitter and spoke to Robyn who has now fixed the problems for me

thank you very much

That's amazing @alexleadbetter! We're happy to hear that Robyn has got the phone working 🙂